Welcome to the batashop Australia Web site.
batashop Australia is committed to:
* Provide you with notice of our customer information practices.
* Give you choices about how your data may be used for marketing purposes.
* Provide you the opportunity to update or correct your personal information.
* Use information security safeguards.
* Limit the sharing of your information.
* Commit to complying with applicable privacy requirements.
* Provide you with means to contact us about privacy-related issues.
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal, state or provincial privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES BATASHOP AUSTRALIA COLLECT FROM ME?
We may collect personal information such as:
* Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address).
* Your billing/shipping information (credit card number, shipping address).
* Your personal preferences (product wish lists, hobbies and likes or dislikes relating to the products we may offer).
WHEN DOES BATASHOP AUSTRALIA COLLECT INFORMATION FROM ME?
While shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we request personal information when you:
* Set up an account online
* Purchase products
* Join a loyalty program
* Participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey
* Contact us with a question or concern
* Participate in other activities with batashop Australia
When submitting personal information through an online form, we will identify which fields are required in order to fulfill your request.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
We use the information you provide in order to:
* Fulfill requests for products or information
* Administer loyalty programs
* Provide customer services
* Administer sweepstakes, promotions or surveys
* Offer new products and services
* Improve the effectiveness of our Web site our marketing endeavours and our services and offers
* Conduct research and analysis
* Send marketing communications
* Perform other business activities
DOES BATASHOP AUSTRALIA SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
batashop Australia does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless we need to do so in order to fulfill our obligations with you. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
* Fulfilling our customers orders
* Sending batashop Australia marketing communications
* Delivering packages
* Maintaining our loyalty program
* Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
* Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of batashop Australia
* Processing credit card payments
The third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired. As part of our agreement with them, they are required to follow the privacy guidelines we provide them and to take reasonable measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
DO I HAVE CHOICES REGARDING THE USE OF MY INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
batashop Australia allows you the choice to opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time. Until you opt-out, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions and other content.
To opt-out of receiving marketing communications from batashop Australia, please take one of the following actions:
1. Follow the directions on a marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communication from us. All marketing communications from batashop Australia will tell you how to stop receiving them.
2. Call 1-800-644-297 (Australia only) and provide your current contact information and tell us you want to opt-out.
If you send an e-mail, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indicate specifically what type of marketing communication(s) (e.g., e-mail, direct mail and/or phone) you wish to stop receiving. This will ensure we identify you correctly in our systems and accurately process your request.
batashop Australia will take appropriate steps to implement your request to opt-out of receiving marketing communications on a timely basis (customarily within 10 business days). Until that change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us.
Also, please note that even though you may have opted out of receiving marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, product recall information, loyalty program membership status or updates or other organization-related communications.
HOW DOES BATASHOP AUSTRALIA SECURE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We have security measures in place and take reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access of your personal information under our control. batashop Australia cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
Safe Shopping Policy on batashop Australia
Because the security of your personal information is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that it is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. batashop Australia uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number.
Choosing a Personal Password on batashop Australia
When you create an online account on batashop Australia, you need to select a personal password. To maximize your level of protection, you should choose at least 6-30 characters including a combination of both letters and numbers. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password or any account information. You have the ability to purchase on our site without using a password; however, you will have to re-enter your personal information each time you use our site in order to make a purchase.
Cookies and Clickstream
batashop Australia may use a third party to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information. Although our cookies may contain a unique user ID, they do not collect or store any of your personally identifiable information.
You may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies. If your cookies are disabled, you can still view our site, but you cannot create an account or make purchases.
Our Web server may automatically collects clickstream information such as the address (or URL) of the Web site that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site, and any search terms you may have entered on our site, among other things.
Our Web site may also use other technologies to track which pages of our Web sites our visitors view. This anonymous clickstream data helps us understand how visitors use our Web site.
Third-Party Ad Providers
Our Web sites may use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and to analyze Web site traffic on our behalf. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our ads. These companies may use technologies similar to those outlined above to measure the effectiveness of ads and e-mails. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites so that we can provide advertisements about goods and services.
No personally identifiable information is collected in this process. We may share anonymous information with this service provider in an aggregate form, for purposes of analysis and improvement of our site.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY INFORMATION?
batashop Australia wants your information and marketing preferences to be accurate and complete. We provide several different methods for you to update your personal information. To update your information:
1. If you’ve created an account on batashop Australia, you can update your information after logging into your account.
2. Call 1-800-644-297 (Australia only) to speak with a Customer Care representative.
If you send an e-mail request, please be sure to indicate your current information and the requested changes you would like made.
DOES BATASHOP AUSTRALIA COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
No. We do not knowingly or intentionally deal with anyone who has not reached the age of majority or legal age or who cannot form legally binding contracts under the applicable laws of their respective jurisdiction of residence.
WHOM MAY I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE PRIVACY OR SECURITY OF MY INFORMATION?
Please contact batashop Australia Customer Care to report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or to submit privacy or security-related questions or complaints. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five business days. You may contact us in the following ways:
1. Call 1-800-644-297 (Australia only)