The selflessness of those people on the Coronavirus frontline shows immense courage and dedication, every single day. This is our thanks. Why? Because we care.
As a part of Bata’s global initiative donating 1 million pairs of shoes to healthcare workers, our store in Mornington has opened its doors to nearby health and aged care workers so you can come and collect your complimentary shoes.
We’re thrilled to show our thanks and appreciation to you for putting yourself on the Coronavirus frontline. We hope that our small contribution is making a difference to you. Our aim is to help as many health and aged care workers as possible.
Here are some points to be aware of before you head down to our Mornington store:
• We are giving away shoes in our Bata professionals range, which consists of 9 styles
• One pair of shoes per person
• Size range is UK 3 to 15 – Please note some sizes may not be available in all styles
• Available until 31st May or while stocks last
• Must show your employee ID card to obtain your complimentary shoes
• No delivery available, offer available instore only
• Limited number of customers in the store at one time to adhere to social distancing rules
• The wait time has been up to 2.5 hours – so we suggest arriving before 2:30pm to avoid missing out.
Although we are trying our best to support each person that visits the Mornington store, please understand we may not have your size in your preferred style. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Bata Mornington – 1158 Nepean Highway, Mornington VIC 3931
Opening hours – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm and closed on Sunday